We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Sirenas and Henry Morgan

quebec
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Las Sirenas and Henry Morgan

hello.. I just returned home from a 3 week vacation in roatan. this is my 3rd time and will be going back next year for 1 month. Both places were great. Las Sirenas is smaller than henry morgan and both are on the beautiful beach. The employees at both resorts are very polite,very helpful and the cleanliness is great. I have3 to mention some people like Karla.Leslie Elizabeth from las Sirenas and Rafa who was so kind, Santos who works so hard to keep the beach clean,And rea. Keven, etc in the animation group. The bartenders at the beach bar were very quick to serve you with a smile. At the outside restaurant the buffet for lunch had a great variety and very good. oh yeah Jorge and the others working at the restaurant upstairs are just great and like to talk with the people and the table service is very good. I must not forget to mention the TGI diving shop at henry morgan is very professional and my husband always dives with them. Arturo, Oliver. Ruben and Lindey are very friendly and so professional. My husband feels like he is part of the diving family. I could go on and on so if you go to the beautiful island of Roatan Henry Morgan and Las Sirenas are fantastic and also the TGI diving shop. I would like to mention a special thank-you to Rafa who made our stay so great and for my son and his girlfriend. THANK-YOU RAFA XXX Linda

1. Re: Las Sirenas and Henry Morgan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 05, 2014