We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas 2013

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas 2013

My wife and I have booked a trip to Roatan for this coming Christmas! Anyone else going/ Christmas parties happening at all? Or if you have been there before at this time of year, what would be the top three things to do? We are up for anything!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas 2013

I have done lot's of research already and have a list of possible adventures/restos and things but curious of what you think if you've already been there!

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
398 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas 2013

I have been on Roatan for the last 6 Christmas' This was my reply to a similar post

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g292019-i4482-k630…

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas 2013

Great thanks yeah I had read that! So temps should be between 20-28 degrees on average would you say?

4. Re: Christmas 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 28, 2014