We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza mar vs eldons

Stoney Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Topic
Plaza mar vs eldons

Can any one tell me the difference between those 2 going for coffee cream wine and a few others things ?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Plaza mar vs eldons

Re: Donuts/ Doughnuts......

Roatandrummer! Help us out..lol. You spelled it both ways? Am I "slow on the uptake" this evening? ;)

I actually read a post or blog( I will try to find it ) about someone who went to his home & made the donuts/ doughnuts with his wife.....and apparently they are not banana, but plantain?

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Plaza mar vs eldons

Faithie, donut is the American spelling. Doughnut is the spelling for the rest of the English speaking world. Since Roatandrummer lists Sandy Bay as his home town I assume he lives on Roatan so doughnut would be correct much like colour, splendour, savour, French Harbour etc. (as it is in Canada).

When in Rome....

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Plaza mar vs eldons

Lol! Very good....I get it now. :)

14. Re: Plaza mar vs eldons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 01, 2014