We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

United States
1 post
Save Topic
Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

Hi there...

I am looking dive in Roatan or Utila this year (1-9th April) Can anybody please offer advice at this late stage.

I really want a nice, chilled out dive resort, with unlimited shore diving on-site good for 2 dives a day to practice my camera skills... and good beach for my wife.

I would also consider renting a nice villa, with pool and going to a dive shop for the diving.

wallingford ct.
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

We look so much and went back and forth on all the resorts in Roatan, looked at houses, condo everything...We all most gave up between the air fare and a good place to stay, all looked good it was one had this but not that.....but we booked with Las Rocas and we found this to be the best for it has a dive shop, you can dive on the boat and all the shore diving you want. The room looks good a lot of people wrote good on trip advisor with pictures. Look up a web site called roatan shore diving this site is real good and it will help you, all you got to do is change roatan to any place, Bonaire, Curacao what ever and put shore diving after it and it shows all the places with pictures and details...

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

Check out www.fantasyislandresort.com

New Jersey
Level Contributor
542 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

Try Anthony's Key Resort. They have a great dive operation . We stayed there last year and are going back Sept 16-23.

folsom
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shore diving on Roaton or Utila

It sounds like you would love Bananarama Dive Resort. The cabanas are very comfortable and the owner is great. They have their own dive shop and the divemasters are great. You can check them out at bananaramadive.com

Your wife will love West Bay Beach..I think that beach has less bugs than beaches in West End. Happy travels!

Good Luck!