We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

Got this from a guest coming here to Coral Beach today.

Could it be true?

If so these are the LOWEST airfares I've seen to Roatan in 10 YEARS!

<<

Hi Sandy,

We spoke briefly at the pizza inn a couple of years ago, and I contacted you about a room last May. I also enjoy reading your posts on the yahoo discussion group. My wife and I, would like to come back sometime in March. TACA has flights on sale for $377 from Houston through the end of March. What week would you suggest, that you would have availability and/or there are some interesting activities going on? We would like to be beach front and with a kitchen. Please respond asap, as the tickets must be purchased by tomorrow. By the way..I saw last minute tickets for $199 plus taxes, etc. Looks like the fares are getting a lot better : )

Thanks,

Jim >>

Olympia, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

Hi,

Saw your post, my friend and I are planning to go in February. Would you please send me the phone number, website or email of who to contact of this flight deal.

Thanks,

Christian

Olympia, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

Hi,

Saw your post, my friend and I are planning to go in February. Would you please send me the phone number, website or email of who to contact of this flight deal.

Thanks,

Christian

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

I'd love to send you info--but posting rules here say I can't post such info as my website or e-mail on this list.

If I even come close, there's someone who is reporting it to the site owners.

I'm not even sure that I can tell you that we own Coral Beach on Roatan.

But we do.

And a post above stating that didn't get deleted.

Google that and you can find us that way maybe?

If you write to me I will respond. Always.

Sandy Sims

Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

We just booked our trip for the end of Feb and we could not find any of these cheap fares available. Least we could find was $630 from Houston. Too bad I can't do any last minute fares.

New York, New York
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

I have checked Taca's website and direct roundtrip flights for May 2006 from Miami to Roatan are $600+ per person.

I would love to get a hold of cheaper tickets! Please send me the telephone number or e-mail address.

Thanks

Roatanbound

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

These rates dont exist. Especially anytime time soon.. its high season for TACA, AA....

Costs $211 r/trip on taca just to fly from San Pedro Sula to Roatan...

Flowers Bay...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

These type of rates are few and far between but can be had at times. While the lowest I have paid from Miami r/t is $209 and that was last december when I bought them, I average around $350. Best thing to do is to join the Taca email list and they will send info on specials. Delta is supposed to start flying direct as well so that may be another option.

Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

I just got my tickets for only $500.00 from Seattle to Tegucigalpa, round trip, then I'll bus it to the north. This is the cheapest fares I've seen in years. It is with Continental though..

cheers!

Alberta Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

we are flying from edmonton to houston on continental then houston to roatan on TACA and this year is way cheaper I dont remember right now how much of the cost is the taca fight but the whole thing is under $900 CAD each we were thrilled.

we usually pay about $1500

Roatan
Level Contributor
621 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taca's arir fares at a record low under $200USD?

Yikes! I guess we booked too soon. Making the trip via Continental and we paid $1250 CAD. Guess we booked too soon! Does that $900 include all taxes as well?