We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bananarama and Barefoot Diving

Manhattan Beach, CA
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bananarama and Barefoot Diving

My wife and i are headed to Roatan in September. We couldnt decide on the West Bay Lodge or Barefoot Cay, so we decided to split our time. Because of this we are planning on diving with Bananarama and Barefoot diving respectively. I have only heard good things about them but figured i would ask about them anyway. It never hurts to have too much information when researching dive companies. Our main issue is the size of the boats (read: No Cattle Boats). Any info or experiences with either of these companies would be greatly appreciated.

emjaty
Level Contributor
228 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bananarama and Barefoot Diving

we recently spent a week diving with Bananarama. Awesome crew. Many dives consisted of just our family of 5. You will probably have the boat and dive masters to yourself that time of year which is slow season-- (as long as the weather holds). Mal runs a great shop and everyone is friendly, enjoyable and safety minded.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bananarama and Barefoot Diving

Doubt it as there are cruise ships in September.

3. Re: Bananarama and Barefoot Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 27, 2009