We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

bethesd, maryland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

We just got back from El Salvador and loved it. Now, we are planning on going to Honduras next year. Does anyone know if there are any all-inclusive hotels in Roatan? (food, alcohol, non-motarized sports)

Must appreciated!

All-inclusive hotels in Roatan
Anthony's Key Resort
Anthony's Key Resort
#4 of 4 hotels in Sandy Bay
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
317 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

We just got back from Henry Morgan Resort and enjoyed it very much. It is listed as a 4 star all-inclusive.

Also, there is Fantasy Island. I believe that is a three star.

That was the two choices we had from Toronto,Canada.

You could also check out Anthony Keys Resort. Hope this helps...

bethesd, maryland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

Thanks so much - so the hotel includes all the food and drinks? Thanks

Flowers Bay...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

Almost any AI will have some restrictions, make sure to check with the resort itself what is or isnt included, ie: bottom shelf, local beverages, mixed coctails, snacks, diving, snorkeling, shore dives, etc..

Redmond, WA
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

I just got back from staying for a week at Barefoot Cay. They had it all: great location, yummy food onsite, great diving/snorkeling, and fantastic little beach bungalows to stay in. I went over to the West End and while the beach is nice there too, I found it crowded and overdeveloped.

I liked being on the cay - no long lines of beach chairs, no bar scene traffic or cruise ship crowds. And they take their diving service seriously. The staff will work with you to take you diving and snorkeling wherever you want, using their top-end equipment and boats. The dive staff are PADI-certified Instructors (a higher level than divemaster) with the benefit of local knowledge too, so they can help you choose the dive spots that most suit the weather, water, and your fancy, while keeping you safe, well-equipped, and enjoying the experience all the way.

Great south shore reef and wreck diving is right there but you can have the dive staff take you wherever you want to go...the island is small so getting around by car or boat to all the great dive spots is easy.

bethesd, maryland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

DiscerningTravelDiva -- the resort sounds terrific. Do they offer an all-inclusive plan that includes food and alcohol?

Thanks!

Sonoma County, CA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

You might want to check out Royal Playa Dive Resort. You can find reviews on this website. It's really delightful....relaxing, great food, great diving. I just spent a week there and thoroughly enjoyed my time. Can't wait to go back!

Canada
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

Henry Morgan is all inclusive, just limited to domestic alcohol for drinks. I've written a review and it should be posted anyday now, as I submitted it 3 days ago. Click the hotel name to the left of this page to read reviews of each place.

Ontario
Level Contributor
751 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

Hey bryna123...I checked for your review, still not there--shouldn't be longer then 2 ish days for it to go up---maybe you can resubmit it?? I love reading reviews!

THX

Canada
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

My review has finally been posted for Henry Morgan. I wish I were there now!

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Roatan?

We were at Fantasy island last year and loved it. Everything is included...and the price was great. The rooms were really nice, snorkeling fabulous, wildlife awesome. Iguanas, monkeys peacocks roaming the grounds. Mini zoo on the grounds.

Where did you stay in El Salvador? Was it all inclusive? what about safety off the resort? Snorkeling?

:) sorry...(have checked it out a bit and it's intriguing)

we like less touristy places...