We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Flights

Calgary
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking Flights

We have booked a rental for a month on Roatan and I have been checking all the websites I can for the cheapest airfare. Has anyone booked through the Travelation website? Did you have any problems with them? Right now they seem to be offering the best flight to Roatan. $2159.64 US for 2 people which is about $2251.70 CAN. Plus these are the most direct flights you can get. Any comments on flights would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Canada
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Booking Flights

In Halifax, we don't have many fight options, so we have to travel out of Toronto. Has anyone info. about the possibility of flying to Florida, direct from Halifax, and then to Roatan? It will cost us another $1100 return from Toronto :(

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Florida
Florida
United States
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Calgary
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Booking Flights

Just to let everyone know. I booked my flights with my TD Visa travel points.. Say-no-2-snow was right it's better to give them a call. I had to tell them where to look. So as it turns out, we are going to Roatan for a month on $1160.00 for the 2 of us, most of my 86000 points are wiped out, but that's what they are there for. My points more or less paid for a ticket. Vancouversundog, try ATI Flights, it's a US website, but they have very good prices, even taken into consideration the exchange. Travelation was another good US site. I would have booked there if TD Travel didn't give me what I wanted.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
13. Re: Booking Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 07, 2009