We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

Just wondering if any one has any info about this place? We are going to stay there just searching for a little intel?

nj
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

i can tell you that sea grape is as far as you can go in west end......a bit quieter out there then some spots in west end......but no snorkeling - the water is a bit deep....alot of dive boats do there diving off the iron shore there......a tad of a walk from the bulk of the night life......enjoy your time........bring bug spray

SALEM
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

I am also interested in Cocolobo--planning to stay there next week! did you go??and??

thanks

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

I think this is their first day there. I am staying in two weeks. Enjoy you trip.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

your trip.

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

Just got back last night. Had a fantastic time @ cocolobo. The Owner Rodrigo is about as cool as any james bond character you will ever meet, his staff is Fantastic the lady that cooks breakfeast is Terry and She is super sweet, ask her for an island breakfeast and you will not be dissappointed. It takes a very slow 5 minute walk to be in the heart of the west end, We are so glad we chose this place and not one in the west end. It is nice at night to hear the ocean instead of party music. The bar @ cocolobo is not open Yet, if your like me and like to have a few cocktails by the pool during the heat of the day i would highly recomend taking a collapsable cooler to put ice in. Also a small pocket flashlight is nessacerry.

thinks not to miss!

Cannaible cafe: Great food, Great Price, Great service Isabellea & Anna will take great care of you.

LandsEnd Pool Bar: A fantastic place to put the sun to bed, and Lars"the Bartender" and Linda"the Manger" are very sweet tell them Big Boy sent you.

Roatan Ricks: When you are hankering for a taste of home

Sundowners: Be very Careful of the Monkey LA-LA's

If you are comfortable with one dive master per 12 divers then diving with sea grapes is a good place to dive.

I will post a full trip report later but right now trying to adjust back to life in cold Kansas

p.s. If you enjoy the breakfeast and feel like it slide terry a few bucks b4 you leave they make very liile there for what they do and she is on of the sweetest people we have ever met she will do all she can for you and if you do not make a happy plate she will think you didnt like her cooking"lol" tell her Darling & Sweetie said hello.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

Thanks for the update. I am happy to here that you enjoyed the trip and I am looking forward to getting there myself next week.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

Do I ever need an edit feature. That should be hear, not here.

8. Re: CocoLobo @ Seagrape Plantation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 29, 2009