We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guanaja Beach Resort

carp, on
Level Contributor
164 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Guanaja Beach Resort

We are looking at Guanaja for this Sept. and reseaching the different resorts. Guanaja Beach Resort's website mentions End of The World.

Does anyone know if they are the same resort.

1. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:36 am, June 15, 2010
2. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, July 19, 2012
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

myers...just curious. Have you ever been anywhere else? Your total of 3 posts are all attacks on this "capt rowland". Hopefully you have also had some great travels? At least Capt Rowland hasn't joined in the "bashing". Think we may get lucky enough to try all 3 and post in March. Any restaurant suggestions?

4. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

Removed on: 5:52 am, October 21, 2010
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

Thanks hardwork, I had already visited the site. Are you on Jost Van Dyke? Seems all of your posts are on Guanaja?

6. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

Never questioned whether it is one and the same at all. I came across the site when I initially started looking into visiting the Island. Doesn't really matter to me when/if Business Owner's choose to change the name of their properties. I'm just befuddled as to why, if you are "everywhere" your only contributions to Trip Advisor are bashing ONE place. It would be so helpful if you could offer advice on Positive places to eat, dine and visit as well. Paricularly as you are so well traveled.

Miami Beach, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

just discovered tripadvisor after looking to go back to the bay islands. i stayed at end of the world resort about two years ago with my son and we bailed.

i remember this guy brian was like some wannabe hugh hefner but on drugs. the dive equipment was poor to non functional and our dive package was really a surprise package filled with disappointment.

we went back to the mainland, stayed in La Ceiba on night at La Quinta and then took a ferry to laguna beach in utila which was wonderful. guanaja is splendid but end of the world or guanaja island club or whatever is not. has anyone been to grahams place? we´d like to give it a try this sept.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort

howling george. Thanks for your FIRST post to TA. Can you give us more detail on what you liked about Guanaja? We're looking at Laguna Beach for a few days in March...what did you and/or didn't you like about it? THANKS

10. Re: Guanaja Beach Resort