We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from tikal to belmopan...schedule?

chicago
2 posts
Save Topic
Buses from tikal to belmopan...schedule?

I understand that there are several buses that one must take to get from Tikal to Flores to the Border to Benquez to San Ignacio to Belmopan (whew!). Does anyone have more specific information or a schedule of buses? I am going there next week and I want to make sure I don't miss the last bus!

Elkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
209 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from tikal to belmopan...schedule?

There are some buses between Santa Elena and Tikal and plenty of shuttles from Tikal to Flores, especially later in the day. The trick would be knowing when the last bus to Belize goes.

I would suggest going into the Santa Elena bus station and asking around until you find the right bus company and its schedule. If you come in by overnight or any bus, you will be there anyway.

2. Re: Buses from tikal to belmopan...schedule?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 03, 2009