We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding Maximom

Which Quetzaltenango hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
61 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
Finding Maximom

Does anybody know if it is possible to take a tour that visits both Fuentes Georginas as well as Maximom given that they are both in the same area?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
726 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding Maximom

Is she Maximón's mother? [Sorry; couldn't resist.]

Level Contributor
61 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding Maximom

hahaha oops typo!! Now you have to answer the question for me :)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
726 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding Maximom

The answer to your question is I don't know. However, I will hazard a guess that since Maximon apparently resides in Zunil (among many other places), I don't see why you could not visit both the baths and the idol in one go from Xela. I assume that you can take the bus to Zunil and then catch a lift from the terminal. Or you might ask a taxi driver to take you to both. But surely there's someone else on this forum with more direct knowledge.

4. Re: Finding Maximom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, April 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Quetzaltenango