We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water taxis to Punta Gorda

Which Livingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Water taxis to Punta Gorda

Hello,

I am traveling through Guatemala and ending in San Pedro, Belize. We will be doing a loop of Flores/Tikal - Rio Dulce - Livingston - Southern Belize - Ambergris Cayes - and then back to flores for a flight to Guatemala City. Our travel challenge is getting from Livingston to Punta Gorda. I know there is a water taxi a couple times a week, but I have conflicting information. I've read Tuesday/Thursday and Tuesday/Friday. Does anyone have updated info on the boat from Livingston to Punta Gorda? Thanks so much for the help.

PAC

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water taxis to Punta Gorda

I suggest you use the search tool on the lonelyplanet forum. John500 has posted very detailed information regarding the water taxi schedule to PG several times there. Good luck.

2. Re: Water taxis to Punta Gorda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 15, 2010