We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Often Overlooked but Wanted to share!

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Topic
Often Overlooked but Wanted to share!

OVer the years, my family and friends have always enjoyed taking at least 1 day to go to lunch at Ven Aca (hope I spelled that right). I would never have ventured to this place had I not had a good local contact who suggested it.

After a return visit this week I thought I'd mention it.

What got my attention this time is the new FREE boat service that they are offering for parties of 4 or more. It use to be cost prohibitive for us to always charter a boat or inconvenient to use the public boat. I think it is a great addition and it made my group smile.

Thought I'd give my TA friends insight.

For the record, I'm not paid for this comment. I simply love the restaurant as it feels like a sophisticated Foxy's (in the BBI's). And the mojitos are amazing.

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Often Overlooked but Wanted to share!

I haven't been, but I've seen lots of good reviews. But the prices seem very high for Guatemala.

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Often Overlooked but Wanted to share!

Thanks for sharing. It's always good to hear recommendations about a good place to eat. I just hope is not super expensive. I think this is the place you're talking about www.clubvenaca.com/how_to_get_here.html

3. Re: Often Overlooked but Wanted to share!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 16, 2013