We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panajachel

San Salvador, El...
9 posts
Save Topic
Panajachel

Hello, i need advise in finding a good economic hostel with parking space in panajachel for newyear... not so far way from the main street.

Does it get very crowded that time of the year? or would i be able to find a hostel being there (last minute)?

thanx!

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
731 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panajachel

For new year it is almost impossible to find a room if you have not reserved already. There are several inexpensive hotels. I am owner of La Palapa, Pana's Party Hostel and we have been booked for quite some time.

Guatemala City...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Panajachel

If you are looking for hostel in Panajachel, Marvelus hostel you can stay, is located at the quiate location, so you can relax and find friend, we get started on april 2011. so we are new, but we offer to you clean cheap dorms or private rooms.

Cheers

Daniel Jiatz

Ceo

Marvelus hostel

www.marvelushostel.com

Alabama
Level Contributor
758 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panajachel

Reported........

4. Re: Panajachel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 22, 2013