We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posada Belen

Valley City Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Posada Belen

Has anyone ever stayed here? What do you think? Have you ever taken a trip organized by PB? Thank you.

Coldwater,Mississipp...
Level Contributor
53 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posada Belen

Dear Juris, My wife and I, as well as friends and other family members, use PB as our starting point when we go to Guatemala. Rene books all of our tours and trips. He makes arrangments for private quides, vans, planes, anything that we need. He has NEVER disappointed us.

The PB is a small family owned B@B, it is quite, warm and friendly. His wife,FRAN and all of the employees work very hard to make you feel welcome.

If you are looking for a ritzy downtown location, Rene will book that for you. I can't say enough, it is like having family waiting on you. If they don't offer it, ask for it, they will make every effort to please you.

My wife has made trips to Guatemala with out me and I know that she is safe with the drivers that Rene has waiting for her.

Ask for Victor Hugo, he is our favorite.

MississippiJay

PB has its own website

Las Vegas, NV
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Posada Belen

I stayed at the Posada Belen and took their Classic Guatemala Journey tour package. This great ten-room inn had a friendly staff, most of whom spoke English reasonably well.

The food was excellent, and the staff was flexible about meal times. No in-room phones or TV, but phones and internet access are available. Security was excellent, and 4:30 AM wake up calls were a knock on the door.

I arranged my travel through here, and took their Guatemala Classic Journey. This was a smoothly coordinated package of van transfers, day trips, and hotels. I was very pleased with what I got, and thought it was a great value. It brought me much closer to the country than I would have felt with a large all-inclusive group tour. All arrangements are custom-made, and can be tailored for any schedule, or to use better hotels. All of the hotels in the standard tour package I took were more modern than the Posada Belen.

Get answers to your questions about Guatemala City