We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Guatemala City
Search

Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?

Edmonton, Canada
6 posts
Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?
Save

I am trying to go from Flores to Lanquin(see semuc) and then Lanquin to Antigua. I cant find anything that is confirmed. does anyone know any companies? Also should i book ahead? does it fill up fast? Thank you

Guatemala
Level Contributor
140 posts
29 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?
Save

Try with Coban Travel.

Paris, Canada
Level Contributor
11,043 posts
21 reviews
50 helpful votes
2. Re: Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?
Save

You can just book it when you are there. In Flores San Juan Travel has a bit of a monopoly and they are not always honest so make sure you have a receipt that clearly states what you paid for. Or try Crasborn Travel or Los Amigos hostel (I haven't used them myself but have heard good things about them).

In Lanquin we booked a shuttle through our hotel. I think that is what most people do.

Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?
Save

I highly recommend Adrenalina Tours. They are fantastic people to work with. They moved us around Guatemala for two weeks in 2016 and everything went as promised, without a single problem.

4. Re: Guatemala travelling busses or shuttles?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2018