We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
172 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

Can anyone provide the way to get in touch with this guest house?

Thanks.

Chichicastenango...
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

If you are still needing this information, email me at visitchichicastenango@yahoo.com. I live here in Chichi and have all the contact information you might need.

Sheri

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
172 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

So far not able to get through. The phone number goes straight to voice mail without a message stating it is the hotel.

Sending you a private message, Shari. Thank you.

New York City, New...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

Does anybody know the price for posada el arco?

Thanks

New York City, New...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

Does anybody know the price of posada el arco?

Thanks

Lake Atitlan
Destination Expert
for Lake Atitlan
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

I have stayed at both Hotel Giron and Posado El Arco. I agree with the comments and reviews on Hotel Giron, and will add this. If you are driving a vehicle, you have to leave the hotel parking area as early as 5:00 am. The road to the hotel is blocked off for the market. You may as well park in another area to start with unless you like to get up that early. You will have to pay for a parking space as well.

Posado El Arco has secure parking, and you do not have to move your vehicle until you check out. It is also much more quiet that Giron. The owners are super friendly at El Arco, and love talking about their experiences living in Chicago for many years. Pedro is a warm, friendly guy. He can also take you to Utatlan, the Mayan site outside of Santa Cruz del Quiche.

16. Re: Contact Info for Posada el Arco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, September 15, 2015