We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

Carmichael...
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
"Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

Has anyone used "Costa Rica Escapes" for planning their Costa Rica trip. I've tried finding on line reviews of this company and can't find a thing. Thanks!

Mowglitours
Sightseeing Tours
Kuluchs Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Osprey Adventures
Fishing Charters & Tours
Denver, Colorado...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: "Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

My wife and I booked our honeymoon through Costa Rica Escapes in June of 2014 and it was a stunning trip!!! The first day we arrived we went straight to Nayara resort in Arenal, which was super posh. They picked the perfect resort for us to spend our first few days of our honeymoon. Very romantic. We quickly got into some adventure activities like canyoning, hiking, etc...mixed in with some hot spring soaks and amazing dinners. We rounded out our trip with an overnight rafting trip on the Pacuare River and then a few days in Puerto Viejo. They really booked a trip that gave us multiple experiences with just enough down time to relax. I highly recommend them. Here's where we learned about their Costa Rica honeymoon vacations: creescapes.com/itineraries/….

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,981 posts
119 reviews
2. Re: "Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

Never ever heard anything about them…good or bad…maybe look for a better known company…or just deal direct with Travel services providers…you will even save money!

roadadisor

Salt Lake City, Utah
1 post
1 review
3. Re: "Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

Costa Rica Escapes were wonderful to work with and very professional. They booked excursions for my wife and I that were a ton of fun with each one feeling like a hidden gem. The off the beaten path surf excursions, beautiful hotels, and unique nature tours were unforgettable.

4. Re: "Costa Rica Escapes" Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 08, 2016