We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Turquesa Residences

Maryland
Level Contributor
234 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Turquesa Residences

This resort is showing up on an Interval exchange search but I do not see anything on Trip Advisor for this resort. Is anyone familiar with this resort?

Orange, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
191. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

I really think it is a nice resort. When I read what some people say it make me think are they speaking about the same place!! Some people will never be happy what we paid and what we received I feel I got value. The resort is nice and the location was great, the service was great, what more could I ask for.

Chaska, Minnesota
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
192. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

I am in agreement with John. It was a great place to stay as long as you are aware of the lesser quality amenities than what is received in the U.S. We were busy every day, so only slept and chilled out. Very Relaxing and peaceful. The pools were spectacular and never crowded, (though the size of a large home pool.) The coolest thing was our location. We had friends who were at fancier resorts, but they needed to take a van, shuttle or taxi to get to Playa de Coco where there was great shopping and a great assortment of restaurants. The beach was within walking distance and empty-free of tourists!!!!! July is the winter season and obviously the best timeframe due to the green-ness! Matt and Alex were exceptionally helpful!!! We didn't sign up for the 2 bedroom to listen to the timeshare, though initially our young girl tried very hard to get us to do that, and used every ploy she could think of..."that's how we make money..." The one br fit 3 of us nicely, full kitchen and a patio on the top level above us if we wanted to try it. Bring ear plugs for the sound of roosters in the morning. It's extremely safe, very comfortable, and in our opinion, a great location if you haven't rented a car.

Richfield...
10 posts
Save Reply
193. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

Mind if I ask your ages. My parents are in their 70's and this place would not work for them as it is for a more youthful age.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
194. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

thanks for your review. Saw alot of bad ones when it was called Coco Sunset resort but yours has made us feel better about booking it.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
195. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

thanks for your review. We are going this August and were nervous on reading some of the negative reviews.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
196. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

Thanks for the positive review. We are going on August 3 and have been nervous because of the reviews. I am not sure I understand about side trips. Did you use Coco tours from the Bahia?

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
197. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

The resort is clean and the staff is very friendly. However, if you are disabled or elderly this may not be the appropriate location since the bedrooms are located upstairs (no elevators). Also, there is low pressure in showers. If you plan to rent a car, make SURE you ask for an automatic 4x4. Overall, the country is beautiful, the people are amazing, and the food is great.

PLEASE BEWARE of ReSale of Timeshare by Curtis Pierce and Jeff Johnson. Not even sure if that is their real names. Promises are made, but not kept. They will try to SCAM you out of your money. Enjoy the free breakfast, say "NO", then leave.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
198. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

Patricia Watt and the other person going in August, Please let me know how your vacation is at Bahia Turquesa Residences. We are supposed to go in March through Interval but wil probably simply forfeit our week since I don't want to go through was a lot of other people seem to have gone throush

Edited: 9:34 am, August 09, 2013
Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
199. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

How much did the rental car cost you? I will be there for 7 days and thinking about picking up a car from the airport in Liberia. Depending on the cost, I will determing if a car is something I can afford (mid-size car).

Thanks,

Sam

Denver, Colorado
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
200. Re: Bahia Turquesa Residences

We are possibly staying there in Feb 2014 as well. Kinda nervous based on reviews