We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Guanacaste location?

Boston...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Riu Guanacaste location?

Does anyone know if this hotel is on the beach or inland???

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Guanacaste location?

By the pictures on their website it looks like is definitely on the beach

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Guanacaste location?

I have been at the construction site and I have spend a lot of my holidays in a beach next to Matalo...is agood beach...great views...the hotel is big and located on flat land...no stairs going to the beach!

About 40 minutes or little less from Liberia International Airport and about 4 hours and thirty minutes from San Jose...good road most of the way!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

3. Re: Riu Guanacaste location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, October 19, 2009
4. Re: Riu Guanacaste location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 17, 2010