We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rican Resource

Stamford...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
5 helpful votes
Costa Rican Resource

We just finished a wonderful vacation with Tico Tom and the costaricanresource.com group. Tom Rainieri is an honorary tico and his guides are all certified and speak English and Spanish. They couldn't have been more knowledgeable and also willing to work with us in everything we wanted to see.

You finished an activity and there they were with towels, water and a snack.

The hotels we stayed at were great and the meals were wonderful. The pride was very evident in everything they did.

His tours also include a videographer to record everything for posterity.

I cannot rave enough about this group and this is my 5th trip to Costa Rica.

Check out the website and give him a call.. you will see for yourself.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
24 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Costa Rican Resource

Can you tell us which hotels you stayed at? I looked at the website for costaricanresource.com and they don't put in this information. I would be curious to know. Sounds like you had a great time!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
56 helpful votes
2. Re: Costa Rican Resource

Costa Rican Resource is an umbrella company offering real estate services secondary tours and a Spanish language immersion school.Not approved by tourism board or listed as an approved CR operator or legitimate CR travel agency...

www.visitcostarica.com

Ocala
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Costa Rican Resource

Hola,

We do not offer real estate services and we are approved by all regulations to operate and abide by all rules necessary to run our business. Please contact us for further info. Just for those that read the last comment. There are many listed as not approved travel agency from the CR Board which does not mean you do not have the proper regulations to operate a travel agency. pura vida!!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
54,924 posts
122 reviews
23 helpful votes
4. Re: Costa Rican Resource

I have never hear about that...Costa Rican Resource...and I'm a costarican and work in the Travel Industry of my country for well over 40 yeras!

I wonder who they are?

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Ocala
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Costa Rican Resource

Costa Rican Resource is a legal corporation/society (3-1101-477514) recognized by the government of Costa Rica for doing legal business inside the country. We are in the process of obtaining a certification from ICT for the company. However, it is not necessary for a tour company to be a member of ICT in order to operate legitimately. Costa Rican Resource is in every sense of the word a legitimate company offering safe,quality vacations with an outstanding staff.

Florida
1 post
6. Re: Costa Rican Resource

I have taken several student groups down to Costa Rica. Costa Rican Resource is by far the best travel company I have ever worked with. Traveling with students you must always be extra cautious with who you deal with. CRR is not only a legal operation but up to date on insurance, and safety standards. I have never worked with a company that goes above and beyond to accomodate your group. The guides are amazing and as mentioned above their attention to detail is incredible. See you soon Tico Tom!

Stamford...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
5 helpful votes
7. Re: Costa Rican Resource

Hi,

We stayed at La Condesa the first night, then a gorgeous hotel with little private casitas out by Arenal for two nights, a home stay in a small town called Sitio Mata and finally at the Bouganvillea.

Tom will gear the hotel to what you want to spend but he sure knows his places.

new jersey
1 post
8. Re: Costa Rican Resource

I too was on this recent trip to Costa Rica with CRR.

Can not say enough superior words about TicoTom and his staff. Professional to every last detail. An outstanding job!! I am home back in NJ already planning the trip for 2010.

9. Re: Costa Rican Resource

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, July 21, 2009
10. Re: Costa Rican Resource

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, July 21, 2009