We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Costa Rica
Search

Renting 4x4 from Poas Rent A Car

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
533 posts
45 reviews
32 helpful votes
Renting 4x4 from Poas Rent A Car

Hello, Has anyone had any experience renting from Poas Rent A Car. We have used Tricolor in the past and were very happy with them. But this time we are staying on both the caribbean and pacific side and Poas has 8 locations (including Puerto Viejo) which would make it a lot easier picking up and droping off.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,618 posts
18 reviews
89 helpful votes
1. Re: Renting 4x4 from Poas Rent A Car

We've booked with them, but haven't gone yet. They've been the best at replying to my questions and have a good price.

But, we're dropping off where they don't have an office, and they have no problem picking the car up there for us. I'm sure Tricolor would do the same, if you've been happy with them.

São Paulo
1 post
2. Re: Renting 4x4 from Poas Rent A Car

The only problem I've found with Poas and many others car rentals companies is that they do not have an insurance against theft, which is something to be considered in Costa Rica.

3. Re: Renting 4x4 from Poas Rent A Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 03, 2009