We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Stamford...
Level Contributor
578 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Does anyone know the cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? I checked their website but there's no rates/services on there for the Spa.

We are not staying at the Turtle Inn - could I still use their spa? (obviously would pay for the services)

Stamford...
Level Contributor
578 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Bump

AKJ
Bruceton Mills...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

You might ask on www.BelizeForums.com. Someone there may well know. If you looked at the room prices they may give you a notion of the price range.

We stayed at Kitty's (now Saks) and walked past TI and through the restaurant. Just not our price range.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Google Secret Garden Placencia

Lee Nyhus has a day spa.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

I'm not sure of the TI prices, but I know there's also a spa at Robert's Grove. Their web site lists a 60 minute massage at $77, a 90 minute at $110 and a 90 minute hot stone massage at $130. My guess is that TI would be more expensive than that, but also a bit more posh.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Hey Cabo Girl,

We got here on Sunday, and one of my ribs/my back was out. In talking to one of the locals, they recommended a lady in Placencia village at Z-Touch by the name of Heidi. She is from British Columbia Canada, certified as a RMT, and has a valid work permit for Belize. She is $100BZ ($50US) per hour. She is very good, and took the time to figureout what I did to my back before jumping right in!!!

From all we've heard about Turtle Inn it is expensive for what you get.

PS Placencia is right up our alley - nice and quiet, friendly, and great marine life. The rather long diatribe by a previous poster about Placencia being a place to be avoided has not got a hot clue!!!!

Bernie

Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America
Stamford...
Level Contributor
578 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

Glad to hear it! We leave in 9 days and I can't wait!

7. Re: Cost of a massage at the Turtle Inn? For Non Guests?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 25, 2009