We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Parrot Beach Houses

Which Placencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland
7 posts
Save Topic
Green Parrot Beach Houses

We're considering staying at the Green Parrot Inn for 6 days in February (after doing a 3 day sailing trip down to Palencia from Caye Caulker with Raggamuffin Tours). We'll be traveling with our 5 year old son. My husband will spend at least a couple days diving. My son and I will be playing on the beach, doing tours, etc. Are 6 days too long to spend at the Green Parrot?

thanks,

Molly

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
679 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Parrot Beach Houses

See my review of GP in the reviews section here and they put some of the photos from our visit up on their web site under 'Guest Pictures'. We would have gladly stayed there for longer, and I thought that it would be a great place for someone with a family, and have suggested it to other family members with kids.

Be careful in planning tours, I think with a 5 year old you would want to check on the travel time involved- perhaps stick to 1/2 day trips? Obviously you will know what is best for your little one.

I don't think 6 days will be too long, you will have a nice relaxing time, and the weather should be fabulous then.

Be sure to head down into Placencia Village for gelato-

OttoCal

2. Re: Green Parrot Beach Houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Placencia