We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Plum Resort

Arkansas
4 posts
Save Topic
Coco Plum Resort

My husband and I are considering Coco Plum Resort for a trip this summer. We would love to hear from those who have been there - pros and cons, specifically on beaches, ocean,views,cleanliness, service. Thanks!

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Plum Resort

CP is an island off Dangriga, not sure who is managing and operating these days. Jaguar Reef was, but isn't anymore. Take a look at Blue Marlin Lodge or Pelican on nearby South Water Caye, Isla Marisol on Glovers or Blackbird on Turneffe atoll or Roberts Grove managed Ranguana Caye off Placencia.

monticello,ny
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Plum Resort

wondering if you received any info on Coco Plum? looking to visit over Christmas. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Bill

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Plum Resort

We took our whole family there, ages 13 - 70. It was poorly managed and the worst part of our time in Belize. We were trapped on the island, the sand flies are awful, but the food was worse. I would never recommend this place.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Plum Resort

We took our whole family there, ages 13 - 70. It was poorly managed and the worst part of our time in Belize. We were trapped on the island, the sand flies are awful, but the food was worse. I would never recommend this place.

Prince George...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco Plum Resort

We just got back from Belize last week. We spent a week near Hopkins and a week at Coco Plum. For us Coco Plum was paradise...It's the only place we've been to that we had a hard time leaving. The island is beautiful and well maintained, nice sand and shallow water for swimming. The staff were awesome, so friendly to us and our 2 kids aged 15 and 12. When we were there it was breezy so bugs weren't a problem but while we were on the COAST we had some calm days and there were some biting flies...a little bit of bug dope and they weren't a problem. All the cabins had a view of the ocean..we were in the "Rainforest" cabana and the view was exceptional, although we didn't spend alot of time in our cabana because there were other places to enjoy the view and relax(hammocks on the dock, beach chairs etc.). We would highly recommend Coco Plum and we can't wait to visit again.

We read the review from "anotherbeachblonde" who would never recommend it and had the worst trip ever. All I can say is that we found everything to be true as was posted on the Coco Plum website and it was paradise for us.