We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling for 1

New York City, New...
13 posts
Save Topic
snorkeling for 1

I know it's slow there in the summer so are there any snorkeling shops in town that will take only one or two people on trips for an affordable price. Traveling alone on a budget.

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling for 1

I'm going this November so I can't really answer your question. However, I have already booked a guide and maybe he can be of some assistance. He helped me set up my itinerary.

cave-tubing.net/cave-tubing-other-tours.aspx

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling for 1

it's a long way from Placencia to the reef. I'd get the names of some tour companies and let them know what dates you'll be in town and available for a snorkel trip. As long as you can be somewhat flexible, there should be tours going out.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snorkeling for 1

Ihrttravel: Where is the cave tubing located? Is it too far if we are staying Placencia?

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: snorkeling for 1

Belize City a little under three hours away, but I've read that you can take a water taxi over to the Cays for snorkeling as well. If you are going to travel alone I would get a guide.

Also, I would see if the guide can meet you near your location to take you out on a snorkling tour. You could also tour the island if you're interested.

I hope that helps.

5. Re: snorkeling for 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Placencia