We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone stayed at Tradewinds?

kenai, alaska
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
has anyone stayed at Tradewinds?

my husband and i are planning on visiting Placencia in March of 06. we've done our research and Tradewinds looks perfect for us, but we would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there. thanks so much for your input!

South Carolina
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone stayed at Tradewinds?

Hi,

My husband and I have reservations at Tradewinds. We're leaving tomorrow (10/8) and will be home on the 17th if you want to contact me at dishdivas at yahoo dot com.

(I typed it that way b/c I'm not sure if they allow you to post email addresses.

We lived in Eagle River for a while - my husband goes to Kenai every other summer to go fishing!

South Carolina
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone stayed at Tradewinds?

Hi,

My husband and I have reservations at Tradewinds. We're leaving tomorrow (10/8) and will be home on the 17th if you want to contact me at dishdivas at yahoo dot com.

(I typed it that way b/c I'm not sure if they allow you to post email addresses.

We lived in Eagle River for a while - my husband goes to Kenai every other summer to go fishing!

Vermont
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: has anyone stayed at Tradewinds?

Tradewinds is great ... lowkey, clean, inexpensive and central with a beautiful private peaceful corner of beach for coffee on the verandah in the morning. Janice - the owner - is great. Dive with Brian at Seahorse next door too - very pro.

Brenda and Vitali