We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

1 post
Save Topic
Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

travelling to placencia and thinking of staying at Lydia's guesthouse in the cabana. Has anyone ever stayed there? what is it like?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,021 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

I don't recall there being cabanas at Lydia's, but several years ago we stayed at Las Amigas, two cabanas on the beach, that are (or were then) managed by Lydia.

We enjoyed our stay. The views were awesome, room for two hammocks on the front veranda. Not fancy, but very clean, and had everthing we needed.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking at or not, but Lydia's has a very good reputation, and she's a very nice lady.

MapleRidge, British...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

you might want to get a hold of Malcolm Sobers of toucanvacations.com My wife and I stayed at one of his beachhouses last March and were very pleased with the accomadations and the service Malcolm provided.Clean, on the beach, and a short walk to the village.Most of the time we spent on the deck in the hammock or gazing at the blue carribean sea.Give him a try you got nothing to lose. P.S. returning next march 09 Westcoast Belizian.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

lydia's guesthouse does have cabanas, right behind her guesthouse. she should have them listed on her website....great location

4. Re: Lydia's Guesthouse - cabana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 06, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question