We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House with a kitchen and internet?

New York
2 posts
Save Topic
House with a kitchen and internet?

I've reallly found these postigns and responses so helpful, i'm hoping someone will have an idea for me.

I'm looking for an accomodation in Placencia ideally (but another part of Belize is ok too if it's on the beach) that has a full kitchen and internet access.

This can be a resort or a house rental.

We are going to Belize the 2nd week in August and I thought I could stay at The Placencia but it turns out guests are not allowed to use the kitchens!

thanks in advance!

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,210 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House with a kitchen and internet?

Start with www.larubeya.com, great condos next to Roberts Grove, which has two restaurants. About 6 miles from the point.

2. Re: House with a kitchen and internet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:49 pm, September 08, 2005