We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a place under $125

Mill Valley
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need a place under $125

In my previous post, I was so overwrought I forgot my please and thank you!

My sister and I need something with separate beds -- bed + futon ok -- under $125 (incuding tax) near P. Village preferably with a/c for my hot flash sister. Places like Chabil Mar, Roberts sound great but not in our budget!

Serenade sounds perfect but their phone is disconnected, they haven't answered e-mail. Ranguana is booked.

If we stayed at Nautical Inn - Seine Bight, would we need to cab it to P Village?

Thanks, Karen

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,041 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a place under $125

Have you looked at http://placencia.com/ There's an easy to view listing of all the hotels on the peninsula, broken up by location.

I did see that Sea Spray has rooms with two beds and air conditioning well within your price range. There is a popular restaurant on site, I don't know if this would make for noise or not. I doubt it would bother me, especially with air conditioning on.

kent.uk
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a place under $125

Have you tried to contact the Bellamaya?

3. Re: Need a place under $125

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Placencia