We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Hy veerybody,

I was wondering if anybody knows both resorts mentioned- I am trying to make a decision for our honey moon, but can't decide!

thank you very much for your help :)

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Kanantik is on a huge swath of land which encompasses jungle and beach. Very remote, upscale, quiet, no kids, very pretty. Hamanasi is a well run beachfront lodge in Hopkins village, good dive operation, ground and well run.

Florida
Level Contributor
339 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Keep Looking.

Belize
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Kanantik is a better honeymoon vacation spot to me, Hamanasi is nice but not as secluded if that is what you are looking for.

Check out others as well and determine if you want active or private

Congrats

Happy Honeymoon

Florida
Level Contributor
339 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

Just check out reviews on both places and see what other people are saying. It seems to me from said reviews that honeymooners, younger couples are not well

received at Kanantik.

5. Re: Kanantik Resort vs. Hamanasi Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 09, 2009