We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

West Bloomfield...
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangriga! I came across one that fit my needs for a one day layover in February, but cannot find it. I have searched and searched. The same ones keeps coming up, I would recognize it if I heard the name or could see the site it was on again. I specifically want to stay in the urban area. not coastal. IT was not Val's pack packer or mama noots. I recall it looking like a cheap room, but it was actually featured on a third party website. I simply cant recall.

I was lucky enough to convince Continental to change my travel date a day earlier at no cost ( 200 increase in cost)! thus I can fulfill my desires for my southern Belize adventure.

days 1-5 Hickatee Cottages via tropic air

day 6( my new addition)!!!-take bus from punta gorda to Dangriga

Hang out for full day now!!! before I was only going to be there enought time to get off the bus and take taxi over to the Caye. I realize not much to do in Dangriga,but the social worker in me is gravitating to check this area out for more than an hour.

day7-8- Tobacco Caye Paradise

Day 9- back on bus to Hatteville junction and be transported to Black Orchid Resort for last night!!!

I would really like to find the name of that cheap hotel. Please help. My goal of this adventure is simplicity!

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,826 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

Have you looked on the Toucan Trail site or the downloadable accommodation list on Lan Sluder's website?

www.toucantrail.com

www.belizefirst.com

West Bloomfield...
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

TOucan Trail yes. I have settled for Bluefield lodge. Well actually just sent inquiry for reservation. Seems to meet my needs and is the same proprieter for Tobbaco Caye PAradise. THanks for your help.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,826 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

Great! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

4. Re: Hello, I am looking for the name of a cheap hotel in Dangrig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:39 am, July 10, 2011