We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to Rent at Smuggler's Den

Ghana
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking to Rent at Smuggler's Den

Hello, my name is Anita and am interested in renting for a period of time (perhaps 6 months or more) at Smuggler's Den the latter part of 2008. I'm currently performing a volunteer assignment in Ghana and will complete this assignment the end of July 2008. I've been to Belize twice, once with Bill and Claire Gray on their relocation tour and back in 2005 for a visit. I'm hoping someone will be able to provide me with some information about this location, especially the cost of renting and other details about Smuggler's Den. Thank you. Anita

Corozal
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking to Rent at Smuggler's Den

Smugglers is nice but if you are planning to stay in Corozal for a long period I suggest you stay closer to town. Smugglers is located in a secluded area called Consejo. You could check with Rosita Mai at Hotel Maya 501-422-2082 she rents apartments a block away from the sea south of Town. Or check with Paradise Villas email shannybelize@hotmail.com tel 501 422 0209 they also have apartments for rent a block from the beach.

Ghana
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking to Rent at Smuggler's Den

Thank you so much for the information. I really do appreciate it. I will check out the other places located near the town. Anita Smith

3. Re: Looking to Rent at Smuggler's Den

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Corozal Town