We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

101 in Cayo!

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
312 posts
23 reviews
101 in Cayo!

Is my forecast right and it will be 101 in Cayo on Sunday? We are booked to go to Tikal that day. I guess this is what I get for b*tching about my winter weather at home and wanting a tropical get away.

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
1. Re: 101 in Cayo!

Hydromet says 95. Maybe the humidity will be low :~)

Unitedville, Belize
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
2. Re: 101 in Cayo!

37 (98.6) at our place in Cayo right now.

Level Contributor
6,507 posts
200 reviews
3. Re: 101 in Cayo!

After staying at Chaa Creek with the 100% humidity and no a/c and only about 80 I can't imagine that temp.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
312 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: 101 in Cayo!

98.6 is supposed to be my temp, not the weather's! I will think cool thoughts as I have been wanting this trip to see Tikal for many many years. C'est la vie.

Unitedville, Belize
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
5. Re: 101 in Cayo!

wegs3000 - You will LOVE Tikal! Drink lots and lots of water. Plus, there are many shaded areas.

San Ignacio, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Cayo
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
267 reviews
6. Re: 101 in Cayo!

While the forecasts are usually way off, it has been warm here this week. Perfect for the river. If only there was a weather station within 50 miles of here...

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: 101 in Cayo!

We have been feeling the heat as well! Arranging a nice day at river with a BBQ sounds great! Gotta love Belize and the weather!

San Ignacio, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Cayo
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
267 reviews
8. Re: 101 in Cayo!

The river is a given every day! That BBQ idea is a great one.

9. Re: 101 in Cayo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 23, 2014