We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungle lodge advice

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Branchburg, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jungle lodge advice

How does Table Rock compare to Black Rock lodge?

I have heard great things about both. Traveling in August if that matters with teens

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungle lodge advice

Both are great choices. TR is closer to SI town and on the outskirts of a small village on the river. BR is in denser forest further upstream on a very scenic portion of the river.

Branchburg, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jungle lodge advice

Would u know if tubing is more adventuresome at BRL?

Branchburg, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jungle lodge advice

Would u know if tubing is more adventuresome at BRL?

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
222 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jungle lodge advice

Tubing from BR goes about 4-5 miles to Chaa Creek with pick up there (long time on the river). I don`t believe, not 100% sure that TR has a pick up point.

I am sure the service at TR will be more personable, and the food will be better.

You could email them and ask about the tubing.

Cayo District
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jungle lodge advice

Save $ and consider Lower Dover Field Station & Jungle Lodge. Ranked in the top 3 best B&Bs in Western Belize

6. Re: Jungle lodge advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 08, 2014