We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayo Rental (cars)

Bloomsburg
Level Contributor
515 posts
263 reviews
Save Topic
Cayo Rental (cars)

Hello. Has anyone had recent experience with Cayo Rentals? I am interested in renting a vehicle from them for a week and dropping the car off in Belize City. They are a company that allows this, with a "relocation fee". However, I cannot find any reviews of this car rental company on TA.

I know "Flames" auto rental is mentioned as a good one, but I have contacted them via e/mail with no response; just tried again. Also, Cayo Rentals has a pretty sophisticated web-site to view the rental options, etc., and good prices.

Anyone know anything about them?

Thank you.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
224 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayo Rental (cars)

I believe Cayo Rentals are very reliable. I have used them many times, but not so recently. It still appears they offer quality vehicles.

Bloomsburg
Level Contributor
515 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayo Rental (cars)

Thanks for your reply; difficulty finding much on TA about them.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayo Rental (cars)

Flames is good. Matus is another we send a lot of friends to.

Bloomsburg
Level Contributor
515 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cayo Rental (cars)

Thank you for your reply. I have e/mailed both Matus and Flames, without response. I usually don't feel good about that (lack of a reply), whereas Cayo Rentals responded to me promptly via e/mail and replied again in response to some clarification questions. I may try to contact the others again......

5. Re: Cayo Rental (cars)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 10, 2013