We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pupuseria in San Ignacio?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
255 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Pupuseria in San Ignacio?

I know this is a weird one -- any recommendations on pupuserias in San Ignacio? I read that there were a few in town, but it didn't name any names. They have some decent ones here in ATL, but would like to try one closer to El Salvador. :-)

Mentioned in this post
El Salvador
El Salvador
Central America
San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pupuseria in San Ignacio?

If you do the Saturday market, then you'll find pupusas everywhere. There is a Salvadoranian pupuseria in Santa Elena, right past Transport, on the main highway.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Elena
Santa Elena
Cayo, Belize
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
255 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pupuseria in San Ignacio?

Sweet! Thanks for the reply. We probably won't get to SI until 1 or 2 tomorrow (assuming I can find a ride...still trying to make a reservation for that!) but hopefully we'll luck into some pupusas. Cheers! kat

3. Re: Pupuseria in San Ignacio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, May 19, 2011