We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying United from Belize City to New York via Houston

Hamilton, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Flying United from Belize City to New York via Houston

Hi,

Thinking of booking this flight. I have read many reviews about United having delays and cancellations but not on this route. There's only 1/2 hours between connection and wondered if anyone on here has flown this route and had any issues or has it been fine?

Much appreciated,

D

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,164 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying United from Belize City to New York via Houston

That must be a typo in your message. I don't think United would sell you a ticket with only a half hour to do Immigration and Customs.

I wouldn't try it with less than two hours in Houston. Assuming you're talking about your return flight, not your flight to Belize City.

Golden, BC
Level Contributor
102 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying United from Belize City to New York via Houston

Even if you are doing carry on luggage only 1/2 hour would be too tight I think. You'd have to make your way to a different terminal and Houston is a giant airport that is not user friendly IMHO.

3. Re: Flying United from Belize City to New York via Houston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2015