We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Identification for flight from Caye Caulker?

Denver
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Identification for flight from Caye Caulker?

What kind of identification is required - Do I need a passport (I'm a US citizen) to get on the flight at Caye Caulker? thanks

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,043 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Identification for flight from Caye Caulker?

I don't think you'll be asked for ID leaving Caulker, at least, I never have leaving Ambergris. However, when I leave Ambergris and go to the mainland, even on day trips, I take my passport. There are routine police checks, although I don't recall if everyone in the car had to show their ID or just the driver.

Indy
Level Contributor
969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Identification for flight from Caye Caulker?

We've never been asked for ID flying Tropic Air from Caye Caulker or anywhere else.

3. Re: Identification for flight from Caye Caulker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, March 21, 2015