We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

London, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

I have my honeymoon coming up in November and I will be on Caye Caulker for three days and two nights. Should I stay at Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas for my honeymoon. Any advice would be great. Also, any advice what to d on the island would be wonderful as well.

detroit, texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

cant give any advise for either of those. we stayed for three nights at caye caulker condos at the end of june. when we return thats where we will go again. the pool, roof top, and proximity to the split make it a great place, operated by great folks.

Laguna Niguel
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

I've only stayed at Seaside Cabanas which is really a nice place. I know there are other options but you can't go wrong there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

Thank you both for the response I have booked at the Seaside Cabanas.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

I stayed at both and both are great. Iguana has a nicer pool and great sunsets but Seaside has better breeze and location is better. Try to book one of the front 4 cabanas that have a rooftop palapa and jacuzzi. Sunset happy hour at Lazy Lizard is a must. Go hang out at the I and I Reggae Bar's rooftop. Habaneros is the best seafood restaurant on the island. Rose's right next door has super fresh fish and both are right next to Seaside. Amor y Cafe for breakfast is the best and also very close to hotel. Rainbow You must do the Ragamuffin snorkeling cruise for the day. Rainbow Grill for lunch is great, you sit right on the water with an awesome view. If you dive or want to try it, Belize Diving Services is hands down one of the best dive operation in the Caribbean. Have fun and congratulations!

5. Re: Honeymoon Help - Iguana Reef Inn or Seaside Cabanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 18, 2014