We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorable CC Moments...

ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Memorable CC Moments...

In the spirit of highlighting why CC is a great place to visit, share your memorable moments or experiences so others who are thinking about visiting CC know why people visit and why they return tim and again.

I'll start...

Our group (4 of us) had been on several snorkelling trips to Turneffe I, Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley etc. The highlight for me was seeing the Eagle Rays swim like birds flying through the sky... I just love those guys ! Anyhow, it was our last day on the island and we gathered at the end of a private dock to relax and the sun with some rum. After only a few short minutes we were blesseed with the company of three Eagle Rays swimming effortlessly around the dock we were sitting on and over the sea grass. They stuck around for a good 15 minutes or so, got a lot of great pictures and...one of my more memorable moments.

1. Re: Memorable CC Moments...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014