We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shout out for black durgon

Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
shout out for black durgon

I just want to give a shout out to black durgon scuba shop. I am not the best diver, and my husband takes awhile to get down becuase of his ears. Simeon, the owner, was amazing. He dealt with a mild panic attack getting into the water, and was calmly talking me through everything to get me down to the bottom. He calmed me completely, and I had a great time (as did my husband). Being a small company, they take a total of 4 people, and on our trip it was just us- perfect. He took us to what he thought was good, but I'm sure if you have something in mind they can accomodate. Thanks, Simeon!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shout out for black durgon

Not surprised at all. They just do things the right way!

2. Re: shout out for black durgon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Caye Caulker