We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

London, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

We have just left Caye Caulker and found an absolute gem of a small cafe with good lighter and much healthier meal options especially if you want a break from seafood. I had the freshly made lasagne, it was perfect! pineapple & papaya cheesecake was blissfull & the decent espresso is a bonus on an island where nicely brewed coffee is not too common.

The cafe has fridges full of freshly made niceties, which can be eaten from the fridge or heated up on site

I have tried to put a review on TA but they have yet to registerer the business. After chatting with the owner its only been open a week or so.

Its called FU GOH - Healty Take-Away right next to the only ATM on the island. As soon as I see a page for it it will get a glowing review.

Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

Thanks for the information. Heading to Caye Caulker for a week in March, will definately check it out.

Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

Thanks for the information. Heading to Caye Caulker for a week in March, will definately check it out.

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

I couldn't agree more with the first post. Fu Goh is a stand out on Caye Caulker. I was totally thrilled to see the variety of freshly prepared menu choices and everything I had was delicious! And the prices are very reasonable for the high quality of the food. I checked it out daily to see what was cooking up. Everything is prepared on site in the absolutely spotless kitchen and the healthy slant is refreshing when you're trying to eat well even on vacation .... or you've maxed out on fry chicken and rice&beans. I highly recommend Fu Goh to anyone visiting Caye Caulker.

Edited: 8:14 am, March 03, 2012
London, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

Thanks for the 'in common' response Dr.

Its a great place, I will review it one its on TA

D

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,615 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

I would like to add my glowing praise of Fu Goh. We had some delicious salads from there, just perfect for lunch last week. She is closed on Sundays. The owner is very friendly and always there, either cooking herself or making sure everything is prepared to a high standard.

Thank you David for the recommendation.

London, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

Hi Jbart, its now added on TA. I did a brief review because it was a while back now.

Review away chap and together it will put the place on the map.

D

7. Re: FUH GO Cafe - not yet on Tripadvisor but comes recommended.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, March 29, 2013