We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa maya cabanas

Ladner, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
costa maya cabanas

I was looking for information on Costa Maya cabanas on this site before we went to Caye Caulker but cut not find any. So now I have been and now Iam back and here are my comments

We stayed in there beach house cabana I beleve it was #6. It was a bit sparce on furnishings but the air conditioner in the bedroom worked great and the bed was comfortable. They also have bikes and kayaks free of charge for guests. This establishment is located very close to the split where every one swims and hangs out ont the sea wall. All in all I think we made a good choice.

We also went snorkeling with Carlos, a very good trip.

seattle, wa
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: costa maya cabanas

Thanks for your post. We are staying in that exact cabana middle of march and appreciate any information of what to expect.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costa maya cabanas

www.gocayecaulker.com

Caye Caulker, Belize
Level Contributor
214 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: costa maya cabanas

The www.gocayecaulker.com website only lists Caye Caulker businesses that are paid-up BTIA members. It is not a comprehensive list of businesses on the island. For a better list try www.cayecaulkerbelize.net. This lists all the businesses on Caye Caulker with at least a contact phone number.

Thanks and cheers,

Wendy Auxillou

Auxillou Beach Suites

Caye Caulker, Belize

www.auxilloubeachsuites.com