We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

De Real Macaw

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
De Real Macaw

Hello,

The most recent review of this hotel is a year ago. Anyone been there recently? Any thoughts?

Thank-you

C.

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: De Real Macaw

Just returned from caye caulker and that place is a little noisy in front as the stalls set up on the beach are right in front of hotel.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
697 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: De Real Macaw

I stayed there in December. It is a nice place. Nice, helpful people running it, clean rooms. I agree with the previous posting about the noise. There were a few people came back after bars closed who talked for quite a while (could happen anywhere). Where ever you go, bring ear plugs.

Washington
Level Contributor
605 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: De Real Macaw

I also heard that the vendors will come to the beach and try and sell you stuff. I don't want to be interrupted while at the beach so I am going a little further south.

4. Re: De Real Macaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 25, 2009