We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

De Real Macaw

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
85 reviews
De Real Macaw

Hello,

The most recent review of this hotel is a year ago. Anyone been there recently? Any thoughts?

Thank-you

C.

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: De Real Macaw

Just returned from caye caulker and that place is a little noisy in front as the stalls set up on the beach are right in front of hotel.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
709 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: De Real Macaw

I stayed there in December. It is a nice place. Nice, helpful people running it, clean rooms. I agree with the previous posting about the noise. There were a few people came back after bars closed who talked for quite a while (could happen anywhere). Where ever you go, bring ear plugs.

Washington
Level Contributor
608 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: De Real Macaw

I also heard that the vendors will come to the beach and try and sell you stuff. I don't want to be interrupted while at the beach so I am going a little further south.

4. Re: De Real Macaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Caye Caulker