We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlos Tours still going?

Yakima, Washington
7 posts
Carlos Tours still going?

Hi! I was on Caye Caulker in probably September of 2015, and did a snorkeling trip with Carlos Tours. It was perfect. I'm coming back in late June, but all trace of Carlos Tours seems to have disappeared online. Does anyone happen to know if there was too much damage from the hurricane, or if he's still in business?

17 replies to this topic
austin texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
11. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

Carlos Tours is still in business.

Belize City, Belize
2 posts
12. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

Hello travellers, yes Carlos Tours is still running, we never stopped. Office is still on front street and we are still operating our catamaran for snorkel tours going for 2 years now. We are also puzzled as to where our listing went and have tried countless times to get it back but no luck with it.

Belize City, Belize
2 posts
13. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

this is carlos jr by the way so its coming straight from the sea-horse's mouth. carlosaya@gmail.com +501-600-1654 or +501-633-3440

Apex, North Carolina
Level Contributor
715 posts
94 reviews
19 helpful votes
14. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

Carlos Jr., do you ever reserve in advance or always on site day before?

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
4 helpful votes
15. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

Well hopefully you discovered he is still in business! Not sure why you couldn't locate him, but he is still in the same street on Caye Caulker and still the best tour guide, with a new beautiful catamaran as well!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
16. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

I want to do a snorkel trip with Carlos the day after we get to CC. He is not returning my emails. Any suggestions?

Apex, North Carolina
Level Contributor
715 posts
94 reviews
19 helpful votes
17. Re: Carlos Tours still going?

You have to go by his office to sign up. Normally there was is a sign that says which days of the week he’s taking out the catamaran. We signed up our first morning there after breakfast for later in the week.

Reply to: Carlos Tours still going?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caye Caulker