We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

In general terms, can you recommned an itinerary for about 8-10 days. We love animals, the jungle, rain forests, and would like to see some ruins. We're more like eco-tourists than luxury tourists. Off-the beaten path is good.

Thanks!

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

Look at Toledo, Cayo, Placencia and Hopkins. Smaller islands like Caye Caulker, South Water Caye and Tobacco Caye.

AKJ
Bruceton Mills...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

Hi

We split 8 days between Caye Caulker and San Ignacio (Cayo). You can read the trip report(s) on our web site if you wish.

www.alandsuejohnson.com

Look under trip reports / belize. Start with Caye Caulker 2005.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
680 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

Katie always has excellent suggestions.

I like all of the same things you do, and saw animals, jungle, forests, ruins etc-

To see my 9 day itinerary, look for my post on the "9 day perfect adventure/relax" thread, it is on the first page of that thread.

OttoCal

4. Re: Belize Itinerary 4 first-timer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro