We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

Potomac, MD
8 posts
Save Topic
Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

Weather.com forecasts rain everyday now (May 13) through May 22. Please tell me you expect to to be "scattered" and sporadic....

Will local fishing guides still take people out flats fishing?

Caribbean
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

I expect them to be "scattered" and sporadic.

Caribbean
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

And isolated.

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
966 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

As we are in the tropics, the forecasts can change by the hour, so banking on them isn't usually a good thing. A little rain certainly won't put off the fishing guides. Stop worrying and get ready to have a great time.

Potomac, MD
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

Ok, ok, lol, . . . I was fine when the forecast for rain was for first three days of my vacation, then, I was still eh-ok at four to five days, but all eight was starting to concern me! Deep breaths, deep breaths . . . .see you in two days!

Caribbean
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

I can guarantee you that it won't rain eight days in a row -- haven't yet seen that happen in Belize.

Typically, it might be overcast, and there might be a brief shower, and usually at this time of year, that shower will be in the very early morning hours (around sunrise) -- the rest of the day will be fine. We seldom get all day downpours.

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

Ok, more weather questions. How is the river level for the Lamanai tour and the cave tubing?

7. Re: Rain? Next ten days? :-( through May 22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 16, 2015