We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel/resort for trip with 2 active boys, 9 and 11

Atlanta, GA
2 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel/resort for trip with 2 active boys, 9 and 11

My wife and I are planning a one week trip to Ambergris with our two boys, 9 and 11. Beautiful scenery won't hold their interest for long, and a pool will for a while, but I am hoping for a place with lots of activities included- sailing, snorkeling, fishing, and whatever else would interest an active family. Any thoughts?

Kittredge, CO
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel/resort for trip with 2 active boys, 9 and 11

You should check out White Sands Cove Resort on Ambergris Caye. It is an awesome family run resort and is the perfect place to go with kids. They have beautiful condos and one of the nicest beaches on the Caye. They have lots of activities for kids and have bikes, kayaks and other stuff right on the premises for the kids to do.

2. Re: Best hotel/resort for trip with 2 active boys, 9 and 11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 15, 2009